Educational Field Trips
Using the knowledge of our experienced Instructors, we have developed a program that can help expand your classroom studies of fitness, nutrition, and making healthy choices. Learn more about our Fitness & Nutrition Educational Field Trips below.
- 30-45 minutes of organized, classrooms style discussion and activity. Possible topics include but are not limited to: muscles of the body, nutrition guidelines, fitness basics, and setting fitness goals.
- 20-30 minutes of lunch. A private room will be provided. Please pack healthy bagged lunches.
- 45-60 minutes of structured gym time in our fully equipped facility. Gym activities will be supervised and led by experienced instructors and will make real-life connections and applications to expand upon the classroom discussion.
- 20-30 minutes of supervised open gym time.
*Time ranges vary based on age/grade level
The following ISBE Goals and Educational Standards will be covered:
- Goal 19: Movement Skills
- Motor Skills and Movement Patterns
- Movement Applications
- Safety During Physical Activity
- Goal 20: Physical Fitness
- Fitness and Health Connection
- Exercising Your Body
- Fitness Goal Setting
- Goal 21: Team Building
- Personal Responsibility During Group Physical Activity
- Cooperative Skills During Group Physical Activity
- Goal 22: Health Promotion, Prevention, and Treatment
- Illness Prevention and Safety
- Hygiene and Safety
- Environment and Your Health
Customize your Field Trip! You will work with our Events Director to pick an hourly time frame for your Field Trip. Click the “Check Availability” button to see the available dates.
A $50 deposit is required upon booking.