Find out why Flying High is known for the best parties in town! Flying High provides a very fun, friendly, safe, and clean environment to host your child’s party! We believe every child’s party should be unique so we proudly offer unstructured party formats that allow for partygoers to party their way. Check out our party packages & features below and hopefully we will be seeing you soon!
Waivers are required for all children and adults in attendance at Flying High Parties. We recommend linking to our online waiver in your invite so parents/legal guardians can fill out the waiver in advance.
Just as a friendly reminder, our party packages do not accommodate adults. Your Party Room will be set up with tables and chairs for the number of kids attending your party.
- Semi-Private Party Package in Downstairs Gym
- Offered at select times on Saturdays and Sundays
- 2 hour party package with option to extend time in Party Room
- $100 Deposit required upon booking
Upstairs Gym Rentals
- All children must be ages 7 and under for this space rental.
- Rent by the hour! Book more than 1 slot consecutively and receive a free 30 minutes with every extra slot!
Attending A Flying High Party?
Waivers are required for all children and adults in attendance at Flying High Parties. In order to save time, please make sure to fill out the online waiver in advance. The online waiver can only be completed by the parent/guardian of the child.
- When you arrive at Flying High, please check in with the Front Desk. They will make sure you have a waiver on file and will direct you to the Party Room.
- We recommend wearing comfortable clothes to run around and play in!
- We also recommend going bare feet in the gym. Socks can get lost in our foam pits!
- Friendly reminder that no gum, candy, food, and beverages are allowed in the gym.
- Masks are mandatory regardless of vaccination status for all folks over the age of 2. We will continue to monitor the local, state and Federal health agencies, and will update this policy as soon as recommeded.
Printable Map & DirectionsDownload
Important Party Tips
If you are hosting a party at Flying High, you may arrive 15 minutes before your party starts to set up your Party Room. Waivers are required for all children and adults in attendance at Flying High Parties. We recommend including the link to our online waiver in your invitations so your party guests can complete the waiver in advance. The online waiver can only be completed by the parent/guardian of the child.
Flying High does not provide food. You are more than welcome to bring in any food or dessert! Please keep in mind that we do not have a fridge or freezer so if you would like to keep anything cold, please bring a cooler. No alcohol will be allowed on Flying High’s premises. Check out our party checklist below to make sure you pack the essential items for the day of your party! We look forward to helping your child celebrate their special day!
- Goodie bags
- Bags or boxes to carry gifts home
- 4-5 Rectangular tablecloths
- Cake and cake cutter
- Candles, matches, or lighter
- Plates, cups, utensils, napkins