Flying High Sports & Rec Center is your new destination for creative and fun Field Trips. Whether you are looking for a structured educational field trip or a place where your group can go for a day of safe active play, Flying High has a field trip package for you!
Waivers are required for all children in attendance at Flying High Field Trips. Please remind all parents that each child MUST have an online waiver completed in order to particpate in the gym portion of the Field Trip. The online waiver can only be completed by the parent/legal guardian of the child so we recommend emailing the link to our online waiver to all parents/legal guardians so they can complete the waiver in advance.
Fitness & Nutrition Package
Using the knowledge of our experienced instructors, we have developed a program that can help expand your classroom studies of fitness, nutrition, and making healthy choices.
- 30-45 minutes* minutes of organized, classroom style discussion and activity. Possible topics include but are not limited to: muscles of the body, nutrition guidelines, fitness basics, and setting fitness goals
- 20-30 minutes* of lunch. A private room is provided. Please pack healthy bagged lunches.
- 45-60 minutes* of structured gym time in our fully equipped facility. Gym activities will be supervised and led by experienced instructors and will make real-life connections and applications to expand upon the classroom discussion.
- 20-30 minutes* of supervised open gym time
*Time range varies based on age/grade level
The following ISBE Goals and Educational Standards will be covered:
- Goal 19: Movement Skills
- Motor Skill and Movement Patterns
- Movement Applications
- Safety During Physical Activity
- Goal 20: Physical Fitness
- Fitness and Health Connection
- Exercising Your Body
- Fitness Goal Setting
- Goal 21: Team Building
- Personal Responsibility During Group Physical Activity
- Cooperative Skills During Group Physical Activity
- Goal 22: Health Promotion, Prevention, and Treatment
- Illness Prevention and Safety
- Hygiene and Safety
- Environment and Your Health
5400 East Ave
Countryside, IL 60525