Book your Pre-School Party starting October 1, 2021
Our Pre-School Parties are private parties held in our Upstairs Gym. Pre-School Parties are 90 minutes offered on select week days and weekends. Kids will enjoy 60 minutes of supervised private gym time in our Upstairs Gym. The last 30 minutes of the party will be held in a private Party Room. Party Room will be set up with tables and chairs for the number of kids attending the party. Party Room is located upstairs next to the upstairs gym.
All children attending a Pre-School Party must be in Kindergarten or younger. Flying High will require masks for everyone in the building (over the age of two). This policy covers all classes, practices, events, rentals, birthday parties, and spectators. Masks are also required for all party attendants and building staff.
Masks are mandatory regardless of vaccination status for all folks over the age of 2. We will continue to monitor the local, state and Federal health agencies, and will update this policy as soon as recommeded.
- Guests will have a blast bouncing on the TumbleTrak, and jumping on the toddler size trampoline!
- Enjoy climbing the jungle gym structure with mini rock wall and slide, playing on the gymnastics equipment, and so much more!
- Your party will be attended by one of our talented staff members will be on hand at all times to supervise, assist you with all of your party needs, and ensure the safety of all of your party guests!
- The Guest of Honor will receive a special Flying High water bottle!
Pre-School Party Packages:
- Up to 16 Children: $200
- Each additional child is $7
*A $100 non-refundable deposit required upon booking
Waivers are required for all children & adults in attendance at Flying High Parties. Please make sure to fill out the online waiver before attending a party.
Attending A Flying High Party?
Waivers are required for all children and adults in attendance at Flying High Parties. In order to save time, please make sure to fill out the online waiver in advance. The online waiver can only be completed by the parent/guardian of the child.
- When you arrive at Flying High, please check in with the Front Desk. They will make sure you have a waiver on file and will direct you to the Party Room.
- We recommend wearing comfortable clothes to run around and play in!
- We also recommend going bare feet in the gym. Socks can get lost in our foam pits!
- Friendly reminder that no gum, candy, food, and beverages are allowed in the gym.
- Masks are mandatory regardless of vaccination status for all folks over the age of 2. We will continue to monitor the local, state and Federal health agencies, and will update this policy as soon as recommeded.
Printable Map & DirectionsDownload
Important Party Tips
If you are hosting a party at Flying High, you may arrive 15 minutes before your party starts to set up your Party Room. Waivers are required for all children and adults in attendance at Flying High Parties. We recommend including the link to our online waiver in your invitations so your party guests can complete the waiver in advance. The online waiver can only be completed by the parent/guardian of the child.
Flying High does not provide food. You are more than welcome to bring in any food or dessert! Please keep in mind that we do not have a fridge or freezer so if you would like to keep anything cold, please bring a cooler. No alcohol will be allowed on Flying High’s premises. Check out our party checklist below to make sure you pack the essential items for the day of your party! We look forward to helping your child celebrate their special day!
- Goodie bags
- Bags or boxes to carry gifts home
- 4-5 Rectangular tablecloths
- Cake and cake cutter
- Candles, matches, or lighter
- Plates, cups, utensils, napkins