Social Distancing Space Rentals (<10)
- "Quaranteam" Neighbors
- Small Sports Groups
- Small Parties
- Cheerleaders (Tumbling Only)
- Visits in a large space so kids can socially distance and have fun
- Small Daycares
- Small Summer Camps
In accordance with Illinois Phase 3 reopening guidelines, Flying High is able to provide groups of 10 or fewer (subject to change in Phase 4) children a 10,000 square foot space to play while remaining safely social distanced. The facility will be sanitized thoroughly in between each rental in accordance with CDC guidelines.
At this time food is prohibited and we recommend bringing water bottles as you will not have access to a water fountain. Face masks are required upon entrance to the building and while exiting the building, but do not have to be worn while playing/tumbling in the gym. Our staff members will be wearing masks. We ask that kiddos bring a backpack to put their belongings in as you will not have access to the Cubbie Room. We also ask that all children attending the space rental be fever free and have no symptoms of a cough.
All our equipment available for use can be thoroughly sanitized between rentals, and includes:
- Tumble Trak
- Mats of varying sizes
- Air Trak
- Warped Wall/Ninja Equipment
- 60 ft. Inflatable ($50 add on due to extensive cleaning procedures between rentals.)
- Tumbling Coach ($75 add on based upon availability of Tumbling Coach. Coach to help with setting up stations and verbal coaching only as spotting is currently not permitted based on CDC guidelines.)
Waivers are required for all children & adults in attendance at Flying High Space Rentals. Please make sure to fill out the online waiver before attending a Space Rental.
Attending A Flying High Space Rental?
Waivers are required for all children and adults in attendance at Flying High Space Rentals. In order to save time, please make sure to fill out the online waiver in advance. The online waiver can only be completed by the parent/guardian of the child.
- When you arrive at Flying High, please check in with the Front Desk. They will make sure you have a waiver on file and will direct you to the Gym.
- We recommend wearing comfortable clothes to run around and play in!
- We also recommend bringing a Water Bottle as you will not have access to a water fountain.
- Food is prohibited.
Printable Map & DirectionsDownload