Pizza Fun Night Parties
Our Pizza Fun Night parties are public parties held in our Downstairs Gym. Pizza Fun Night Parties are 3 hours offered during our regularly scheduled Pizza Fun Nights that are open to the public. Pizza Fun Nights are held once a month on a Friday night from 7-10pm. Kids will enjoy supervised gym time, pizza, and lemonade. A private Party Room will be available for your use throughout the entire party. Party Room will be set up with tables and chairs for the number of kids attending the party. There are 3 different party rooms available, all which have stairs. Room location cannot be guaranteed. Our main level Viewing Room is not available as a Party Room for this Party Package.
All Children attending a Pizza Fun Night Party must be ages 5 & up.
- Guests will have a blast playing in the foam pit, bouncing on the trampolines, and exploring our famous 60 ft. Inflatable Obstacle Course!
- Enjoy swinging and climbing on the rope, playing on the gymnastics equipment, and so much more!
- Staff members will be on hand to supervise, ensure the safety of all of your party guests, and answer any questions you may have!
- 1XL Cheese Pizza and Lemonade!
- Each guest will leave with a Flying High souvenir!
- The Guest of Honor will receive a special Flying High water bottle!
Open Gym Party Packages:
- Up to 16 Children: $285
- Each additional child is $14
*$100 Deposit required upon booking
Waivers are required for all children & adults in attendance at Flying High Parties. Please make sure to fill out the online waiver before attending a party.
Attending a Flying High Party?
Printable Map & DirectionsDownload
Important Party Tips
If you are hosting a party at Flying High, you may arrive 15 minutes before your party starts to set up your Party Room. Waivers are required for all children and adults in attendance at Flying High Parties. We recommend including the link to our online waiver in your invitations so your party guests can complete the waiver in advance. The online waiver can only be completed by the parent/guardian of the child.
Flying High does not provide food. You are more than welcome to bring in any food or dessert! Please keep in mind that we do not have a fridge or freezer so if you would like to keep anything cold, please bring a cooler. No alcohol will be allowed on Flying High’s premises. Check out our party checklist below to make sure you pack the essential items for the day of your party! We look forward to helping your child celebrate their special day!
- Goodie bags
- Bags or boxes to carry gifts home
- 4-5 Rectangular table clothes
- Cake and cake cutter
- Candles, matches, or lighter
- Plates, cups, utensils, napkins