Open Gym Parties
Due to a temporary restructuring of program offerings, we are currently unable to offer Open Gym Parties. Please click here to learn more about our Deluxe Party Package currently being offered at our Countryside location!
Our Open Gym parties are public parties held in our Downstairs Gym. Open Gym Parties are 2 hours offered during our regularly scheduled Open Gyms that are open to the public. Open Gym is held every Saturday from 12-2pm. Kids will enjoy 90 minutes of supervised gym time during our regularly scheduled Open Gym. The last 30 minutes of the party will be held in a private Party Room. Party Room will be set up with tables and chairs for the number of kids attending the party. There are 3 different party rooms available, all of which have stairs. Room location cannot be guaranteed. Our main level Viewing Room is not available as a Party Room for this Party Package.
- Guests will have a blast playing in the foam pit, bouncing on the trampolines, and exploring our famous 60 ft. Inflatable Obstacle Course!
- Enjoy swinging and climbing on the rope, playing on the gymnastics equipment, and so much more!
- Your party will be supervised by all of our talented staff members will be on hand to ensure the safety of all of your party guests and answer any questions you may have!
- Each guest will leave with a Flying High souvenir!
- The Guest of Honor will receive a special Flying High water bottle!
Open Gym Party Packages
- Up to 15 Children: $210
- Each additional child is $11
*$50 Deposit required upon booking
Waivers are required for all children & adults in attendance at Flying High Parties. Please make sure to fill out the online waiver before attending a party.
Attending A Flying High Party?
Waivers are required for all children and adults in attendance at Flying High Parties. In order to save time, please make sure to fill out the online waiver in advance. The online waiver can only be completed by the parent/guardian of the child.
- When you arrive at Flying High, please check in with the Front Desk. They will make sure you have a waiver on file and will direct you to the Party Room.
- We recommend wearing comfortable clothes to run around and play in!
- We also recommend going bare feet in the gym. Socks can get lost in our foam pits!
- Friendly reminder that no gum, candy, food, and beverages are allowed in the gym.
Printable Map & DirectionsDownload
Important Party Tips
If you are hosting a party at Flying High, you may arrive 15 minutes before your party starts to set up your Party Room. Waivers are required for all children and adults in attendance at Flying High Parties. We recommend including the link to our online waiver in your invitations so your party guests can complete the waiver in advance. The online waiver can only be completed by the parent/guardian of the child.
Flying High does not provide food. You are more than welcome to bring in any food or dessert! Please keep in mind that we do not have a fridge or freezer so if you would like to keep anything cold, please bring a cooler. No alcohol will be allowed on Flying High’s premises. Check out our party checklist below to make sure you pack the essential items for the day of your party! We look forward to helping your child celebrate their special day!
- Goodie bags
- Bags or boxes to carry gifts home
- 4-5 Rectangular tablecloths
- Cake and cake cutter
- Candles, matches, or lighter
- Plates, cups, utensils, napkins