Weeknight Upstairs Gym Rentals
- "Quaranteam" Neighbors
- Small Sports Groups
- Small Parties
- Visits in a large space so kids can socially distance and have fun
- Small Daycares
- Small Summer Camps
lying High is able to provide groups of 10 or fewer children a place to play while remaining safely social distanced. All children must be ages 7 and under for this space rental. Space rental will be held in our Upstairs Gym. The gym will be sanitized thoroughly in between each rental in accordance with CDC guidelines.
At this time food is prohibited and we recommend bringing water bottles as you will not have access to a water fountain. Masks are required for everyone in the building (over the age of two). This policy covers all classes, practices, events, rentals, birthday parties, and spectators. Masks are also required for all rental attendants and building staff. We ask that all children attending the space rental be fever free and have no symptoms of a cough.
Our equipment available for use can be thoroughly sanitized between rentals, and includes:
- Tumble Trak
- Above ground toddler trampoline with safety netting
- Mats of varying sizes
- Bars and beams of assorted heights
- Play structure with slide and hands-on activities
- Climbing walls
- Toys & play areas
- Toddler Inflatable ($25 add on due to extensive cleaning procedures between rentals.)
Waivers are required for all children & adults in attendance at Flying High Space Rentals. Please make sure to fill out the online waiver before attending a Space Rental.
Attending A Flying High Space Rental?
Waivers are required for all children and adults in attendance at Flying High Space Rentals. In order to save time, please make sure to fill out the online waiver in advance. The online waiver can only be completed by the parent/guardian of the child.
- When you arrive at Flying High, please check in with the Front Desk. They will make sure you have a waiver on file and will direct you to the Gym.
- We recommend wearing comfortable clothes to run around and play in!
- We also recommend bringing a Water Bottle as you will not have access to a water fountain.
Printable Map & DirectionsDownload