New Procedures & Protocols
While some things have changed, we promise that our commitment to you and your stars remains! Below you will find some new changes/procedures we've put in place to keep everyone happy and healthy:
- Masks are mandatory regardless of vaccination status for all folks over the age of 2. We will continue to monitor the local, state and Federal health agencies, and will update this policy as soon as recommended.
- We have a newly constructed lobby that alleviates the bottleneck congestion by our Front Door.
- We installed brand new floors in our lobby, viewing room, and hallways that can be cleaned more efficiently and effectively.
- Staff will be sanitizing gym stations throughout the afternoon/evening.
- The entire gym will be fogged with a disinfectant spray at least twice a day (usually more often!).
- Common areas will be cleaned/disinfected throughout the afternoon/evening.
- We are going to ask that everyone in the building over the age of 2, including athletes in our Baby Dippers Class and Up, wear masks before, during and after their practice/class/camp/etc.
- Masks are now optional for all fully vacinated individuals
- Toddler athletes will receive stickers instead of stamps at the end of class.
- Water Fountains will be closed. Please be sure your gymnast has enough water to last the entire practice.
- Masks are mandatory regardless of vaccination status for all folks over the age of 2. We will continue to monitor the local, state and Federal health agencies, and will update this policy as soon as recommeded.
- Counselors will be giving 15 minute “mask breaks” every hour and a half for all campers.
- Counselors will also be talking with all campers and encouraging campers to ask for a break if needed.Camp will run normally with the following exceptions:
- Campers are asked to bring enough water to last the day as water fountains have been turned off.
- (Masks are now optional for all fully vacinated individuals. Non-Vaccinated individuals over the age of 2 are required to wear masks while in the building.)This policy covers all classes, practices, events, rentals, birthday parties, and spectators.
- The water fountains will also be closed. Please be sure to bring enough water to last the entire party.