Our Hickory Hills facility is nearly 10,000 square feet of truly unique space and it’s the perfect home for our recreational & competitive athletic and special events programming.
- Air conditioned facility
- Comfortable viewing room with TV
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Ample parking
- 42 flat screen TV on site used for live stream feedback
Floors & Surfaces:
- Padded flooring throughout entire gym
- Matted walls around bars and beams
- 1 TumblTrak
- 2 cheer competition size floors
- Tumbling strips
- Stunt stands
- Air track
- State-of-the-art sound system
Fun & Discovery:
- 1 60ft long, 15ft high, 12ft wide inflatable obstacle course
- Rock wall
- Zip line
- Climbing rope
The safety of our students and gym visitors is a priority that’s why we’ve taken extra time to cushion and protect on and around our gym surfaces and equipment. Flying High worked with local police and fire departments to create a safety structure complete with protocols and procedures in case of emergency. All of our employees are 1st Aid and CPR certified.
Learn more about the unique features of our Countryside location.
7711 W. 99th Street
Hickory Hills, IL 60457