Upstairs Gym Rentals
Rent our Upstairs Gym by the hour!
Book more than 1 slot consecutively and receive a free 30 minutes with every extra slot!
Build your own day of fun! Whether you’re looking to get out of the house for an hour or celebrate a special occasion for a few hours, we’ve made it easy for you to get exactly what you want and need! Our private gym rentals are available in one hour blocks. Book more than 1 slot consecutively and receive a free 30 minutes with every extra slot.
These rentals are also perfect for:
- "Quaranteam" Neighbors
- Small Sports Groups
- Small Parties
- Visits in a large space so kids can socially distance and have fun
- Small Daycares
- Open Gym Time
- and more!
Flying High is able to provide groups of 15 or fewer children a place to play while remaining safely social distanced. All children must be ages 7 and under for this space rental. Space rental will be held in our Upstairs Gym and you will be assigned a party room for the duration of your rental. The gym will be sanitized thoroughly in between each rental in accordance with CDC guidelines.
Face masks are required for everyone in the building (over the age of two). This policy covers all classes, practices, events, rentals, birthday parties, spectators, and building staff. We also ask that all children attending the space rental be fever free and have no symptoms of a cough.
Our equipment available for use can be thoroughly sanitized between rentals, and includes:
- Tumble Trak
- Above ground toddler trampoline with safety netting
- Mats of varying sizes
- Bars and beams of assorted heights
- Play structure with slide and hands-on activities
- Climbing walls
- Toys & play areas
- Party Room for the duration of your rental
Waivers are required for all children & adults in attendance at Flying High Parties. Please make sure to fill out the online waiver before attending a party.
*Book more than 1 slot consecutively and receive a free 30 minutes with every extra slot! We recommend 2 rental spots if you are celebrating a birthday party.
Attending A Flying High Space Rental?
Waivers are required for all children and adults in attendance at Flying High Space Rentals. In order to save time, please make sure to fill out the online waiver in advance. The online waiver can only be completed by the parent/guardian of the child.
- When you arrive at Flying High, please check in with the Front Desk. They will make sure you have a waiver on file and will direct you to the Party Room/Gym.
- We recommend wearing comfortable clothes to run around and play in!
- We also recommend bringing a water bottle as you will not have access to a water fountain.
Printable Map & DirectionsDownload