Super Stars Therapy
Superstars is a pediatric occupational and physical therapy program for children of all ages. Super Stars was created for children representing a wide spectrum of developmental delays. Our highly qualified team of occupational & physical therapists have 33 years of combined experience and are dedicated to your child’s achievement. Flying High is in network with Blue Cross/Blue Shield & alternative payment plans are accepted.
Wondering if your child could benefit from our Superstars program? Check out some indicators and email email@example.com to schedule an evaluation for your child.
- difficulties with schedule changes
- poor sleeping patterns
- emotional issues or fear of new things
- any orthopedic or sports related injury
- difficulty with gross or fine motor activities
- weakness or poor physical endurance
- poor attention span
- dislikes or seeks out any kind of movement
- feeding issues or history of reflux
- problems with coordination in school, especially in PE class
Superstars is a program exclusively offered at our Countryside location.
Children must undergo an evaluation by one of our trained therapists before being placed in our Superstars program. A registration packet and physician prescription is required before a first appointment with our therapist.
5400 East Ave
Countryside, IL 60525